||We recognize there are hundreds of
real estate offices and thousands of agents to choose from when considering
buying or selling property in Palm Beach/Martin/St. Lucie Counties.
This dynamic was the catalyst behind our concept of offering the most
client specific real estate marketing available today. While most
offices offer the same basic marketing, i.e., MLS exposure, signage,
open houses, etc., the following key points make Hughes Realty Group
the smart choice.
Clients hiring us to sell their properties have:
- confidence knowing marketing dollars are directed specifically at
- assurance they receive the maximum exposure/buyer views available
- 4-color brochures with multiple photos featuring their property
- specifically located, professionally designed ads in newsprint,
again with photos
- internet ads enhanced with banners, photos, scrolling text and virtual
Clients who are buying receive many advantages of retaining a Hughes
Realty Group agent . . . our agents:
- have years of experience and product knowledge in Palm Beach/Martin/St.
- will provide comps and area trends to prospective buyers
- provide new activity as it happens to be sure you won't miss any
great new deals
- will be eager to assist with local information such as medical needs,
schools, religious interests, shopping, sports, etc.
- have strong negotiating skills to provide confidence in your purchase
- are schooled to be great listeners, saving time, effort and anxiety
by helping refine your search
- keep our buyers updated, in writing, at all points throughout their
Please compare . . . we encourage it!
- open our web sites
- view our advertising
- request a sample marketing package
You should quickly notice the focus is on our trusted clients first,
followed by our company data. Hype and demand, generated specifically
for your property, translates into larger profits in a shorter amount
of time. Take advantage of our network of business professionals,
civic groups, friends and families to ensure your needs are met! We
firmly believe there can be no substitute for an old-fashioned work
ethic combined with small town service and global marketing . . .
we hope you will agree.